Have a question about idea protein? See our list of frequently asked questions below.
How is the Ideal Protein weight loss method different from other protein diets on the market?
- The Ideal Protein weight loss method treats weight issues at its source. By the time you reach your weight loss goal; you will have transformed your body’s ability to metabolize sugar by re-educating your pancreas to produce only the right amount of insulin needed. The Ideal Diet aims at reducing carbohydrates and fats, not protein. In doing so, it preserves muscle tissue and protects vital organs to secure their proper function. In other words, you will lose fat, not muscle;
- The Ideal Protein weight loss method features up to a whopping 20 grams of protein per portion, twice as much as most of the competition;
- Features a high biological protein, complete with eight essential amino acids that recreates 100% of the biological value of a complete protein for maximum assimilation and absorption;
- This method is less toxic than other protein diets because it features less saturated fats, no trans fats, no aspartame, no Monosodium Glutamate (MSG).
Is the Ideal Protein weight loss method safe?
Our protocol is safe for everyone, except those with dysfunctional liver or kidneys. Type 1 diabetics should only do the Alternative Plan and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should only use the Ideal Protein’s protein foods to supplement their diet. Potential dieters with other chronic medical conditions may require prior approval of their physicians. Similarly, if the dieter is on medication, consultation of the physician is recommended.
What is the difference between the Ideal Protein weight loss method and the Alternative Plan?
Both protocols have 4 phases:
- Phase 1: 100% Success
- Phase 2: Maximum 2 weeks
- Phase 3: Maintenance
- Phase 4: Stabilization
The only difference between them is that on the Alternative Plan dieters are permitted up to three additional food items per day, one from each of the three different food groups: carbohydrates (Group 1), fruits (Group 2), and fats (Group 3).
The Alternative Plan reduces potential cravings and makes it easier to be faithful to the protocol, and still lose weight, only a little slower than on our weight loss method. This plan is safe for Type 1 diabetics!
What should a dieter know before starting the Ideal Protein weight loss method?
Although many people do not experience any discomfort and feel utterly satisfied throughout the protocol, some may experience “withdrawal” symptoms during the first few days of the diet. This is absolutely normal and should even be anticipated, especially by those who are used to consuming a lot of processed foods, sweets, and salty foods (the 4 common symptoms are headaches, fatigue, mild nausea, and hunger).
Can a dieter expect consistent weight loss?
Yes. If the protocol is followed without any deviations and weight loss is not achieved in any given week it is due to one of the following 4 reasons:
- Intentional or unintentional deviations from the program (cheats)
- Pre or perimenopausal women
- Muscle gain vs. fat loss (the BCA will determine this)
If you are interested in the Ideal Protein protocol, or have any questions, please contact us today 905-812-0644.