AIM Health Group is one of Canada’s leading providers in multidisciplinary healthcare services. Our professional and experienced staff strive to provide the highest quality services under a patient-focused, interdisciplinary model.
AIM Rehabilitation Services specialize in the assessment and treatment of injury and pain. Our current network consists of 4 rehabilitation centres. These centres are located in Hamilton, Scarborough, Toronto, and Kitchener.
AIM’s rehabilitation programs include:
- Lifestyle and Health Assessments
- Lifestyle Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Fitness Programs
- Corporate and Executive Medical Assessments
- Pre/Post Employment Testing
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Physical Demand Analysis
- Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning/Work Hardening
- Return-to-work Programs
- In-home Assessments
Our clinics offer multidisciplinary assessment services, including:
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Functional Abilities Evaluations
- Work Site Assessments
- Interdisciplinary Chronic Pain Assessments
Our certified doctors and therapists are experts in rehabilitation. They are committed to providing highly personalized care with effective treatment plans for each individual’s condition and lifestyle expectations.
For questions or help with your insurance claims process, one of our professional and compassionate administrative staff will be happy to assist you.