>> Research Sponsors >> Physician / Group of Physicians >> Patients
Pharmaceutical Integrated Research Corporation (PIRC) is a Research Management Organization that supports investigators, pharmaceutical companies, and clinical research organizations in conducting high quality and timely clinical research in full accordance with ICH/GCP. PIRC conducts the following types of clinical research:
- Phase II, III, IV drug trials
- Investigator Initiated Trials
- Medical devices trials
PIRC has grown from a single site/single trial group of Surgeons. In fact, the original surgeons remain active, today, and have been integral to the development of the much larger network of centres of research excellence.
Please download our divisional profile - Click Here
Therapeutic areas include (and are not limited to):
- General Surgery
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- Infusion Therapies
- Family Medicine
Geographical areas include across Canada
PIRC provides to the Pharmaceutical Companies or CROs:
- single access point to multiple sites/physicians with a diverse therapeutic expertise
- access to large, diverse patient pool covering a wide geography
- quality research process supported by an experienced research leadership team
- demonstrated flexibility to work collaboratively with sponsors to support any clinical research project.
If you are a sponsor and are interested in learning how PIRC can help your clinical research project, please contact our corporate office, Joanne Mabee at 519-741-0022.
|PHYSICIAN / GROUP OF PHYSICIANS
PIRC provides to the Physicians:
- turnkey operation in order to conduct clinical research
- necessary infrastructure (PIRC provides and manages: staff, equipment, administration, regulatory, establishing suitable trials, trial set-up, trial execution, etc.)
- allows the MDs to focus on his/her passion – patient care and medical matters
If you are a MD or are part of a group of MDs that would be interested in learning how you could participate in clinical research with the support of a large, experienced, professional Research Management Organization, please call Joanne Mabee at 519-741-0022.
PIRC provides to the Patients:
- various trials in various cities that might be available for you , the patient
- opportunities for our patients to learn about participating in any of our current studies
- access to potential new therapies, medical monitoring (MD and study coordinator), and other trial specific attributes (reimbursement for travel costs, etc.)
If you are a patient interested in participating as a subject in clinical research
please call our 1-877-34STUDY (1-877-347-8839) number for more information.